Monday, November 24, 2008

100 Pushups : Week 6 Day 3 (First try)

Tonight went pretty well, but I didn’t quite make the minimum of 60 for the final, max, set.

My sets were as follows.

26
26
33
33
26
26
22
22
56

TOTAL=270

I think I would have hit the max ok, but today was a bit crazy on the exercise side. I skipped my lunch trip to the gym today since I was so busy at work. Tonight I started my new evening Yoga class, and since I had missed my lunch workout I went ahead and did a 1/2 hour of back exercises, pull ups, and cardio before yoga. Then after an hour of yoga I did a full upper body workout at the gym. Then I came straight home from the gym and started my push ups :) I was pretty well ready to drop before I started my push up sets.

So this finishes out my first go at week 6. Now I’m going back to Week 6 Day 1 and repeating the week before I try for the 100.

No comments: